Subscribe: by Email | in Reader

True Love -- Wislawa Szymborska

Guest poem submitted by Vikram Doctor:
(Poem #694) True Love
 True love. Is it normal
 is it serious, is it practical?
 What does the world get from two people
 who exist in a world of their own?

 Placed on the same pedestal for no good reason,
 drawn randomly from millions but convinced
 it had to happen this way - in reward for what?
    For nothing.
 The light descends from nowhere.
 Why on these two and not on others?
 Doesn't this outrage justice? Yes it does.
 Doesn't it disrupt our painstakingly erected principles,
 and cast the moral from the peak? Yes on both accounts.

 Look at the happy couple.
 Couldn't they at least try to hide it,
 fake a little depression for their friends' sake?
 Listen to them laughing - its an insult.
 The language they use - deceptively clear.
 And their little celebrations, rituals,
 the elaborate mutual routines -
 it's obviously a plot behind the human race's back!

 It's hard even to guess how far things might go
 if people start to follow their example.
 What could religion and poetry count on?
 What would be remembered? What renounced?
 Who'd want to stay within bounds?

 True love. Is it really necessary?
 Tact and common sense tell us to pass over it in silence,
 like a scandal in Life's highest circles.
 Perfectly good children are born without its help.
 It couldn't populate the planet in a million years,
 it comes along so rarely.

 Let the people who never find true love
 keep saying that there's no such thing.

 Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die.
-- Wislawa Szymborska
Translated from the Polish by Stanislaw Baranczak and Clare Cavanagh.

Wislawa Szymborska has got to be one of the best things thrown up by the
Nobel Prize. When she won it in 1996 she wasn't widely known outside Poland.
But in this case the Prize did what it does rarely. It took a break from
honouring well known writers because "they have to get it" or writers who
get it as a political statement rather than because of the quality of their
writing, and gave it to a writer who can simply be enjoyed.

I love her poems to bits. He voice is warm, witty, knowing and human,
mocking, yet life-affirming. Her language is direct and easy to understand.
She's one poet you automatically feel you're friends with. She may not be a
'great' poet and her themes may not be 'great' themes. But she speaks for
all the not-so-great people, who, while all the great people are making
history, simply have to get on with their lives. I strongly recommend buying
'View With A Grain Of Sand' which is a book of her selected poems.

This is a typical Wislawa poem. She takes the figure of the troooo luvvers
and looks at them through the eyes of the Outraged and Earnest Majority,
asking Is This A Good Thing? What Does It Mean For Society? Should It Be
Encouraged? And let's admit here that there are probably bits of the
Outraged and Earnest Majority in us because let's be honest, haven't some
these thoughts occurred to us as well? I mean, maybe it's envy, maybe
exasperation, but haven't we all looked at some eyes-only-for-each-other
couple and muttered, "God look at them, can't they get over it!"

Wislawa builds on these human if dishonourable feelings and takes them to
the extremes of such pompous statements as "It couldn't populate the planet
in a million years". All the people in the Earnest Majority, who are never
going to know true love are told to keep insisting it's not possible.

And then with her last line she undermines it all. Such people may feel the
need to keep believing this, but this simply affirms the reality of love.
"Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die". The harder you
need to not believe in love, in order not to be depressed by its lack for
you, the stronger in reality you affirm its importance.

Vikram.

65 comments: ( or Leave a comment )

Amit Chakrabarti said...

Depressingly accurate observations.

Anonymous said...

this is a great poem. i love it.
i think your a great poet,in my opinion. just as i think shel silverstein is one too. :]

rima said...

very good indeed.......

Anonymous said...

This my favourite poema of Szymborska, so unfortunately true...

Anonymous said...

canada goose jackets sale online Denmark Canada, UK,
goose trillium parka jackets womens online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
goose freestyle vest sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Goose Chilliwack Bomber online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Mens Citadel coats online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Expedition Parka sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
canada goose snow mantra parka Jackets online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Yorkville Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Womens Chilliwack Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Womens Expedition Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Womens Kensington Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
womens Goose Montebello Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
womens Goose Solaris Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK.

Anonymous said...

May the Mozart of Poetry forever rest in peace.

babak said...

human without love is a garden without color...

Anonymous said...

This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.

Short but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this
one. A must read post!

Here is my blog post the tao of badass pdf file

Anonymous said...

Your mode of describing the whole thing in this paragraph is really fastidious, every
one be capable of simply understand it, Thanks a lot.


my blog; tao of badass by joshua pellicer

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a precise clarification
of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your website is
extremely helpful. Thanks for sharing!

Also visit my website: tao of badass online

powerastro guru said...

it’s actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.| get my true love back
_____If you want to find some information on these matters, you may also check out the web page - See more -at: http://www.mytrueloveback.com/

Daniel Clark said...

Thanks for the sharing, this blog is very intersting. Hotel Cleaning Services | WOMEN'S FASHION PRODUCTS | It's very informarmative and very knowladgeable blog.

lashley marc said...

My husband is back!!!
I had a problem with my husband six months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside .Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped ii same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to briefly make. to cut the long story short,Before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my boyfriend gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to this spell caster and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has been doing.If you need his help,you can email him at bestspellhome@gmail.com and he will also help you to Dr Akim is his name bestspellhome@gmail.com I will be forever grateful to you.or call his mobile number on +2348159645271

vabna islam said...


Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
true love

ruma parvian said...


Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
poem

hani said...

all had been presented with a perfect through this website .. sharp and accurate information reliable .. thanks you cara membesarkan penis terbaik have willingly shared with us.

Wilda Sari said...

Helpful once ya news,
thanks a lot ya pa admin has given how to make home | house design | yamaha yzf r this good news.

Program Studi Ilmu Administrasi Negara said...

Nice , I Read this article is greate and nice blog , Wellcome to this admin blog's .. by. Cipto junaedy

karina jones said...

Hello everyone i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Royal was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..
My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Royal the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, Dr Royal cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seen results about the spell....
Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Royal all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Royal mail him on( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) or his website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com) or call him on +2349037171626, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!

karina jones said...

Hello everyone i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Royal was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..
My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Royal the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, Dr Royal cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seen results about the spell....
Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Royal all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Royal mail him on( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) or his website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com) or call him on +2349037171626, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!

aigbedion ose said...

I am Harry Grace, from New york, USA I can't stop thanking DR Worrior Africa for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11years, when i contacted DR Worrior Africa after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have being on medication and trying looking for cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and i contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr. Worrior Africa for help. He give me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on internet site and that is what I'm doing now. He assure me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I'm now completely cured from HIV virus. What will i say rather than thanking him for saving me. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr.Worrior Africa also specialize in curing the following disease:
*HIV/Aids
*Kidney failure
*Arthritis
*Diabetes
*Hypertension
*Stroke
*Obesity
*Infertility/Impotency
*Cancer
*Eye Problem
*Skin Problem
*Fibroid Tumor
*Ulcer
*Prostate Problem
*Asthma
*Weight Management
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Candidie
*Low sperm can
*Weak erection
*Weak ejaculation
*Pile
*Elephantiasis
*Skin Infection
*Paralysis e.t.c
*If you want your ex back.
*If you always have bad dreams.
*If you want to be promoted in your office.
*If you want women/men to run after you.
*If you want a child.
*If you want to be rich.
*If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
*If you need financial assistance.
*If you need a spell of luck.
*If you want to stop your divorce.
*If you want to divorce your husband/wife.
*If you want your wishes to be granted.
*Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
*Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & win no matter how the stage are.
*Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
*If you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself. For more information contact Dr.Worrior Africa via email:(drworriorafrica@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number +2348112276982

Toko Online said...

Agen Resmi Jual Obat Bius,Jual Obat Tidur,Obat Bius,Obat Tidur,Obat Tidur Wanita,Obat Tidur Alami,Obat Tidur Bagus,Jual Obat Bius,Jual Obat Tidur Cs:085200654999 @www.jualobatbiusherbal.com, Jual Obat Tidur / Jual Obat Bius Cair Jual Obat Bius Hirup Jual Obat Bius Serbuk Jual Obat Tidur Aman Obat Bius Manjur Harga Obat Bius Murah Cs :085200654999
Agen Resmi Jual Obat Bius,Jual Obat Tidur,Obat Bius,Obat Tidur,Obat Tidur Wanita,Obat Tidur Alami,Obat Tidur Bagus,Jual Obat Bius,Jual Obat Tidur Cs:085200654999 @www.jualobatbiusherbal.com,Toko Pria ,Wanita Dewasa , Obat Bius, Jual Obat Bius, Obat Bius, Obat Bius Wanita, Solusi Keharmonisan Pasutri Harga Paling Murah Se iNdonesia. Sedia Obat Kuat Vitalitas, Alat Bantu Pasutri Dan Mainan Dewasa Berkwalitas Dan Termurah Di indonesia. Menyediakan Kebutuhan Suami-Istri Seperti Vaginator, Penisator, Vaginal, Dildo, Kondom Silicon, Penggeli Vagina, Ring Penggeli Dan Obat Kuat Perkasa. 100% PRODUK IMPORT ORIGINAL. Ongkir Gratis
agen resmi jual obat bius,jual obat tidur,obat bius,obat tidur,obat tidur wanita,obat tidur alami,obat tidur bagus,jual obat bius,jual obat tidur cs:085200654999 @www.jualobatbiusherbal.com, jual obat bius herbal, obat bius cair, obat bius serbuk, obat bius spray, obat tidur, obat perangsang wanita, dengan pelayanan sopan aman terpercaya,agen resmi jual obat bius,jual obat tidur cs:085200654999 @www.jualobatbiusherbal.com |agen|pusat|toko|jual obat bius,obat bius cair,obat bius serbuk,obat bius hirup,obat bius,obat tidur cs:085200654999 | jual obat tidur / jual obat bius cair jual obat bius hirup jual obat bius serbuk jual obat tidur aman obat bius manjur harga obat bius murah cs :085200654999 jual obat perangsang,jual obat perangsang wanita,jual obat kuat,jual alat bantu sex

Toko Online said...

jual obat bius
jual obat tidur
obat bius
obat tidur
obat tidur alami
Obat Tidur Bagus
obat tidur wanita
Jual Obat Bius
Jual Obat Bius Cair
Jual Obat Bius Serbuk
Jual Obat Bius Hirup
Jual Obat Bius Spray
Jual Obat Bius Tablet
Jual Obat Bius Rokok
Jual Obat Bius Semprot
Jual Obat Bius Aman
Jual Obat Bius Ampuh
Jual Obat Bius Asli
Jual Obat Bius Di Apotik
Jual Obat Bius Manjur
Jual Obat Bius Mujarab
Jual Obat Bius Tokcer
Jual Obat Bius Murah
Jual Obat Bius Original
Jual Obat Bius Wanita
Jual Obat Bius Pria
Jual Obat Bius Anak
Jual Obat Bius Dewasa
Jual Obat Bius
Obat Bius
Obat Bius Cair
Obat Bius Serbuk
Obat Bius Hirup
Obat Bius Spray
Obat Bius Tablet
Obat Bius Rokok
Obat Bius Semprot
Obat Bius Aman
Obat Bius Ampuh
Obat Bius Asli
Obat Bius Di Apotik
Obat Bius Manjur
Obat Bius Mujarab
Obat Bius Tokcer
Obat Bius Murah
Obat Bius Original
Obat Bius Wanita
Obat Bius Pria
Obat Bius Anak
Obat Bius Dewasa
Obat Bius
Jual Obat Tidur
Jual Obat Tidur Cair
Jual Obat Tidur Serbuk
Jual Obat Tidur Hirup
Jual Obat Tidur Spray
Jual Obat Tidur Tablet
Jual Obat Tidur Rokok
Jual Obat Tidur Semprot
Jual Obat Tidur Aman
Jual Obat Tidur Ampuh
Jual Obat Tidur Asli
Jual Obat Tidur Di Apotik
Jual Obat Tidur Manjur
Jual Obat Tidur Mujarab
Jual Obat Tidur Tokcer
Jual Obat Tidur Murah
Jual Obat Tidur Original
Jual Obat Tidur Wanita
Jual Obat Tidur Pria
Jual Obat Tidur Anak
Jual Obat Tidur Dewasa
Jual Obat Tidur
Obat Tidur
Obat Tidur Cair
Obat Tidur Serbuk
Obat Tidur Hirup
Obat Tidur Spray
Obat Tidur Tablet
Obat Tidur Rokok
Obat Tidur Semprot
Obat Tidur Aman
Obat Tidur Ampuh
Obat Tidur Asli
Obat Tidur Di Apotik
Obat Tidur Manjur
Obat Tidur Mujarab
Obat Tidur Tokcer
Obat Tidur Murah
Obat Tidur Original
Obat Tidur Wanita
Obat Tidur Pria
Obat Tidur Anak
Obat Tidur Dewasa
Obat Tidur

jual obat bius
jual obat tidur
obat bius
obat tidur
obat tidur wanita

Jessica Morgan said...

Hello i am Jessica Morgan from united kingdom let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.Ekpiku I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what i'm doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 24 hours later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks Dr.Ekpiku contact him email address, ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER. weak erection and premature ejaculation.

Emily Zachary said...


My marriage was restored by Dr Azaka

My name is Emily Zachary, i just want to share my testimony with the world on how Doctor Azaka brought back my husband back to me. Please read my good news carefully and i am sure it will affect your life positively on how my husband returned back home!

I had been living in great bondage for about 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband. We were living happily until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her again outside our marriage and before i knew it he stopped caring for his own family, to the extent that he was planning to marry her and divorce me. I cried and reported him to his family members but he never listened to anyone and to cut the story short, i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids again; on my search i saw people sharing testimony on how their marriage was restored by Dr Azaka and i pick his email and told him the problem that i was going through, and he agreed to help me and told me never to worry. After he had finished casting the spell, on the second day, they both had a quarrel and he beat up his girlfriend and he came back home begging me to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never to cheat on me again. I am so happy that i did not lose him to the girl and all appreciation goes to Dr Azaka for his great work. You are a Great spell caster and to you all that are faced with this or similar problem to this, please contact him now on renoweddr.azakablackmagic@gmail.com OR dr.azakablackmagic@live.com

Mobile contact: +2347055662984

how i got cured said...

I do not want to say much i just want to say to you out there that if you have been battling with weak erection and ED and feel there is no cure, am standing here today as a true living witness and telling you to the the world that i got cured from my 12 years weak erection and ED with the mighty help of Dr Alaska John. I made contact with him and i was told how to get his product as well how to use it. I only took the product for just 16 days and after that am living fine now. If you ever need his products contact him dralaskajohn@gmail.com or call +2348169591194

how i got cured said...

I do not want to say much i just want to say to you out there that if you have been battling with weak erection and ED and feel there is no cure, am standing here today as a true living witness and telling you to the the world that i got cured from my 12 years weak erection and ED with the mighty help of Dr Alaska John. I made contact with him and i was told how to get his product as well how to use it. I only took the product for just 16 days and after that am living fine now. If you ever need his products contact him dralaskajohn@gmail.com or call +2348169591194

how i got cured said...

I do not want to say much i just want to say to you out there that if you have been battling with weak erection and ED and feel there is no cure, am standing here today as a true living witness and telling you to the the world that i got cured from my 12 years weak erection and ED with the mighty help of Dr Alaska John. I made contact with him and i was told how to get his product as well how to use it. I only took the product for just 16 days and after that am living fine now. If you ever need his products contact him dralaskajohn@gmail.com or call +2348169591194

Otis Darko said...

Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OTIS DARKO that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for no reason for the past 3 years. After seeing a post of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OTIS DARKO. I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness or job promotion E.T.C. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OTIS DARKO should contact him now on his E-mail: otisdarko60@yahoo.com...YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

Otis Darko said...

Greetings To Everyone,


This is my testimony on how I won $3,471,009 million William Deluca, from USA I want to use this opportunity to thank Great DR OTIS DARKO for helping me to win the lottery of $66 million lottery ticket.I have been playing the lottery for the past 5 years now and I have never won. Ever since then I have not been able to win and I was so upset and I need help to win the lottery so I decided to go online and search for help, there I saw so many good testimony about this man called Great DR OTIS DARKO of how he have cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which I used and I played and won $3,471,009 million dollars. I am so grateful to this man, just in-case you also need him to help you win, you can contact him through his email: otisdarko60@yahoo.com and he will surely help you......This is my testimony page as you can go through this it now on how I was given the check OK: http://www.megamillions.com/winners-gallery/man-finds-out-he%E2%80%99s-a-millionaire-while-buying-valentine%E2%80%99s-surprise-for-wife . ... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: otisdarko60@yahoo.com as he is so powerful and also he has solution to other problems you must have been facing in life also....

Otis Darko said...

Midred Jackson Says

Am giving this testimony cos am happy

My name is Midred Jackson from Michigan I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2015 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called DR OTIS DARKO. He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

GREAT OTIS DARKO I thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you I would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... otisdarko60@yahoo.com

please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

What a powerful man such as DR OTIS DARKO.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. otisdarko60@yahoo.com................... YOU CAN ALSO ADD US UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

Otis Darko said...

My Name is Alan Pratte, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OTIS DARKO has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: otisdarko60@yahoo.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR OTIS DARKO for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(14) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OTIS DARKO AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED WILLIANSM FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

Email... otisdarko60@yahoo.com...... YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

Otis Darko said...


Need a spell caster?then think of Dr Otis Darko he is real reliable and he does what he promise you.I know all this because he helped with my marriage problem.For security reason i will not live my name here but i can tell you all he did to help me.Me and my family live in the US military base here in America,my wife is a solider and i love it that she is and i support.But being a solider means she is half my wife and fully the U.S army.before her three tour we were so in love and we had a kid son who we both love him.It all changed after her two tour in Iraq and Afghanistan,i noticed the distance her second tour she stopped call at first i thought maybe she was part of an accident but i found out that she was OK in Afghanistan.She explained that she always on patrol.It got ugly on the third. I guess in the last two tours she found herself a new lover and then totally forgetting me and our boy.I can not say i did not notice because she always has to be some where instead of with me,coming up with some silly excuse not to be with me that is ( have sex ) and her entire behavior told me all i needed to know. i did my research and i had a hint that it was her squad lieutenant. I had know evidence so a could not take the matter to any body.It killed me to seeing this happen i was going suicidal.What hurt me the most was she going home knowing that i suspect she infidelity,she kept lying to me over and over again.The power of positive thinking helped me a lot.I thought that maybe i can find in the help on the internet with the people who had being in the same problem with him.I found a lot of ways but nor worked except Dr Otis Darko spell.At that time five month ago i was so confused that i could do anything to get my wife back so i contacted Dr Otis Darko with his email address i saw in some comment on the internet at otisdarko60@yahoo.com. I laid down my problem to him and told him the entire story and he even confirmed my hint was right, how he did i do not know but he was right because my wife told me later after the spell was made effective. Dr Otis Darko cast a spell on them both do not know what he did but it seem he made them both forget they ever crossed path romantically speaking like they never know each other expect there official relationship that is squad leader and solider.I owe my life to DR OTIS DARKO what he did saved my marriage.I can tell you this because i have tried and it worked for me.Your case also have a solution with Dr Otis Darko contact him with his email otisdarko60@yahoo.com.................... YOU CAN ALSO ADD US UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

Otis Darko said...

ATTENTION EVERYONE,


BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT ANITA SPELL CRAFT AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $380 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $4800 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $380 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR OTIS DARKO SPELL THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT DR OTIS DARKO SPELL HOME NOW: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

Otis Darko said...

I am just another person that as i would say, the ' GREAT SPELL CASTER OTIS DARKO ' has helped word can not describe all he did for me i would rather you all that would read this were all in my life when all what he did for me materialized because only then will you really believe what i am talking about. I was not born with a royal blood and i do not even come from a decent family by decent i mean a family with wealth and all that and it was more than normal that my relationship with a royal blood will cause a lot of feud in both my home and that of my fiance. Yes he from a royal family but i will not mentions anything else in other to avoid scandal. We meant on a faithful Sunday in church and just like that he swept me off my feet i knew he was the prince but that was not while i fell for him it was more like i fell for him because he seem calm and always at else with everything it was like he did not even see himself as a prince. May be you may think its because it was not next in line but when i got to really know him, i saw that he was just an unembellished person that wanted to live his life in peace. It all start with us being friend and then on every night of Christmas 2004 that he spent at my house he kissed me and believe me in my mind i was Cinderella. It was like my heart was going to burst in flame i never knew i had all those feelings locked away in my heart but he broke the chain that was holding it back with just one kiss. Even when he wanted to be with me he family was again it and it was always like i was the root of what ever problem he was going through with his family. I thought to myself, i can not be the one to take the peace he had i felt he was better and at else without me. We where always of and on and all the while he waited for me with the biggest of hope that i will come back. I knew he was madly in love with me as i was in love with him but being with him was a problem as much as not being with him. His family won't let him be with with me. They opposed our relationship for nine years we where in love but unhappy our relationship was going no where with all the feud. I could no longer be the one an entire family hate and the same time be in love with a guy that his family did not want me. I some how some way got to know about OTIS DARKO a spell cast a great one at that. All i want was to be with my now fiance forever and to be loved and cared for by his family just as it suppose to be. I asked him to help me make my heart desires materialize because i saw a lot of testimonies on the internet about him and the number of people he helped everybody and every blog and forum had his name and his work. I needed to be one of the people he helped. After a lot of conversation he agreed to help me and asked that i get some materials he listed for me. I could get them but i would have made too many people ask question and it needed to be done in a very low profile so i wired the total cost to him so that he can get the materials i needed for the spell and there by avoid exposing myself over what should have be done in secret until the spell process was completed. Yes OTIS DARKO helped me with he spell and he send me a package containing what i can not disclose all i can say is that it was the result of the spell he helped me cast and he gave instruction on how i would use it to make the spell effective. I did all he asked of me and just like he promise me at the beginning, the spell made my fiance entire family love respect and treat me like their own child. To me i would say that OTIS DARKO was my fairy godmother because maybe right now my life would have be miserable basically because i would have had to let go of the love of my life because no one or more like his family would not approve our union. Contact OTIS DARKO because you will only be helping yourself and yourself only use this email as contact otisdarko60@yahoo.com......YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

Obat Herbal said...

Seberat apapun beban masalah yang kamu hadapi saat ini, percayalah bahwa semua itu tidak pernah melebihi batas kemampuan kamu.

Jeremy Micheal said...

Hello friends, I'm Jeremy Micheal from USA. I want to share my testimony and how grateful I am since my lover came back to me because of the great help from a powerful spell caster DR. SAM whose email address is [ miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com ] rendered to me. My girlfriend broke up with me on the first week of October last year because she thought I was cheating on her, she told me that her friends has been telling her that I have been seeing someone else when she is not around. I tried to make her understand that her friends are lying to her but she did not give me the chance to explain to her this was how she left me. After a month of our breakup I tried to live a normal life without her but it was very hard for me to cope then I decided to contact DR. SAM after seeing several testimonies about his work every single blog I log into via his email address miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com which I came across this month January 2nd during my search looking for help on how to get my lover back. DR. SAM then cast a love spell for me and made my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. With this great joy in my heart I want to say a big thanks to DR. SAM. If any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting back your lover contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam
You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. Contact him now for love spell to bring back your ex lover and pregnancy spell he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems.

Anonymous said...

I want to thank Lord Alika for helping me get cured of my HERPES diseases, for like 6 months Now I have been suffering from HERPES , but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured by Lord Alika so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me Lord Alika thank you so much for your immediate cure of my HERPES disease, i must say for curing my disease, i Owen you in return. Thanks and be blessed Lord Alika. you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way i got mine, just email (lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk) His Number and website (http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http) +2348072718865 and get your healing

Anna said...

My brother found Custom Writing Service Evolution Writers and ordered a couple of works. Their customer service is outstanding, never left a query unanswered.

Atley said...

I have brosing-many sites design for bedroom about the how to flash phone information you how to root andoid share, price specification mobile phone but others are less complete, after visiting this blog I feel quite satisfied because of a new phone technology shortage in download software other home design ideas blogs have been completed in this blog, thank you

Anonymous said...

After 6 moths of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a man called Lord Masuka, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several testimonies about this particular man. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he prayed to stop divorce and get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Kate , she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. (lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com) After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Lord Masuka you are a gifted man and thank you for everything you had done in my life. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com/ or call him +2347053105287 or add him on facebook Harry Masuka or Skype Lord Masuka

Post a Comment